Sunday, February 13, 2011

do it right

Subject-left behind-stolen heart-a victim of hypocrisy-melancholic-none saw nor understand-grief over big fat lies-finding space to breath-BFL’s clicks go against-soulless body.

People, do you hear me?
I am right and the other, what’s the name?
Sorry, something is not right
     We don’t trust lies
Only today, a little tonight, and tomorrow lets continue lying
Because no one sees
     We love nothing but his heartiest effort to comfort
Ringing comfort-an emergence of popularity and glam
Written, unspoken. Thus, an unspoken written.
     Mirror him looks unjust, mirror me is a must.
Who are you?
Do I know you?
Can we be friends?
     Lord, look at the lies that he brought us to plateau of sickness!
     Hidden shit in silk!
     Look, I know You are here.
     Almighty, we beg you for the truth to come
     And until it comes, we beg patience and obedience
Trust we put
because You always do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment