Sunday, April 10, 2011

i'm SORRY BRACES.

heyyo.
hari ni papa balik dari office earlier than i've expected. nak pick up aku untuk dental clinic.
actually i was supposed to get my dental check up today for my upcoming braces yang comel.
papa nampak depressed. why papa..and i had a long thoughtful moment in the car.
maybe it's money..
while we were on our way to the clinic, i said, lets postpone it until we are financially okay.surprisingly.
maybe next semester. maybe next year.
rm4500 is not my pinch. maybe yours. but for me, it's worth a sem's pocket money! and my father, he is just an executive officer. a month salary wouldn't be enough for the braces.
i am sad. very. i was about to cry in the car! looks like i'll just have to postpone beauty for a lilbit of time then.aha.really.? am i nuts today?

but then, to really be in one's heart and thought for small things.. is a healer for me.
papa has been working hard, just half of his age to feed his two little daughters.
sepanjang hidup aku, memang jarang sangat-sangat papa tak fulfill apa yang aku nak. just for today, let's not be self-centred. :)

i am not being selfish today. and it makes me happy. :)

2 comments: