Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NEW HOPE

Since my late bunny Gucc passed away, Chibi’s illness can be no more severe. I think she’s waiting for her time. We had applied lots and lots of antibiotic shampoo and ointment on her ears. And yet, no improvement seen. I am very very frustrated and sad to witness her unchangeable health condition. A tumor is growing on her nose! O God. And because of that, we freed her from the cage, we let her hoop on the grass of our small ranch. Who knows insyaAlllah she will be allrite eventually... :)

And last week I went to a pet shop to see if there’s any new fellas. And guess what?!
There were like tons of cute lil baby bunnies. And when I say cute, I mean it super cute. Seriously. 
like this.
  


and straight away it became love at the first sight.



then i bought a couple of these...

left: mrs. unyi.
right: her boyfie, unnamed.
                                                     
                                                            The house is under construction.


but care none. i eat a lot.
i am an elephant tho.

                                                          till then, bye bye..!

No comments:

Post a Comment