Monday, December 19, 2011

ketidakbijaksanaan dalam berkawan


Salamualaykum!

Hi. I’m doing my writing term paper, 5 pages and another 12 pages of linguistics assignment waiting. Yeay! So for the next 3@4 days I'll be living like a crazy and stinky and sloppy girl with epic rotten-egg breath.Yeay! And I’m having finals in the upcoming 4 days. Yeay! And I’m feeling so happy, like no pressure at all. -.- Thus the post. Pray for me yeap. And ouh, I hate MLM just like I hate taugeh in my noodles and I won’t marry any of its slaves who cheats on his/her bff. No offence. Bye.


taugeh. orang klantan panggil bean sprout.  



p/s: dear ms. beansprouts, you have betrayed our trust. two hours of your perfect lies may sweep away two years of our sweet friendship. may Allah give you guidance.
p/p/s: toksabar nok balik umoh dooh dooh.. :(







   

No comments:

Post a Comment