Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PERSONALITY TEST!

Personality test!

Salam all!

So basically today I wanna share with y’all some simple personality tests that you can do to yourselves and the people surround you. Do you still remember one post about me and my friends hanging out at Pizza Hut where I addressed Irfan and Cher as eagles; Anis and Fathin as cats? (‘HIDUP’ to be exact ;P). Well, that’s about it! But ironic much I’ll reveal the significance of these tests in the upcoming post. muahaha..
Alright pinkies, lets get started!

Test 1:

If you were not to become a human, which animal would you choose to be, and why? Give at least 3 reasons for your answer.

Test 2:
What is your most favourite colour? Choose only one and give reasons for your answer.  

Lenny says: wait for the next post yeah! ^.^










1 comment: