Monday, September 19, 2011

alhamdulillah..

Alhamdulillah..

Life gets better in here. I’ve got-

Allah
Parents calling everyday
Tidy room
Great friends
Great lecturers
Tight sleeps
Lots of cats
Enough money
Good health

I know you’re reading this, God. 谢谢 xie xie ni zheme duo! 

Btw, my classes have already begun. These are the subjects I've registered for this semester:
Introduction to Linguistics
Intensive Expository Writing
Literary Genres 1;Poetry
Introduction to History and Civilisation
Fardhu Ain (sister)

So as you can see, most of the subjects are of introductory courses, which we've already taken in CFS, Nilai.  InshaAllah, I really crave for some good grades- 3.5 will do. I need those numbers so that I can apply for JPA scholarship next semester, in case they reject my current application. Pray for me yea.

And uhh one more thing I'd like to share with you is that I have added some links of my favourite blogs in the Blogs I Read section. Please check 'em out when you're free yea. Great thoughts, great writings, great stories.



That's it. Time to grab some Maggi. Thanks for reading. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment