Monday, August 15, 2011

Save the eggyolk the last.

I’m going to Gombak in less than a month. Still, it feels really good being away from my college. I love to be with my family down here. Ya know, things have become so much different since we all left the high school. We met new musics, new people, new environment, new accent, new social laws and now, i feel so silly to meet up even some more new people. God I know this may sound sick but I really feel insecure when it comes to new faces. To know that we have to look for other people’s rules when we have been sticking to the same lame rules for twentyyy damn years! Now blame me for that. ;P




But luckily, my friend said something that really opened up my mind.


Accepting people’s rules doesn’t mean that you discard your own principle, it just means that you’re mature enough to respect what others think is right.


Binggo! Well said chick. If that’s the way things could work out, then I guess it is.


Btw, I’m currently planning my first ever moneeyy making business. Hehee.. I am finishing my last touch on the budget just before buying the ingredients for my raya cookies business. My God I am feeling so excited I’m doing something. 7 months people, 7 months!

HAHA


Btw these are the cookies I’m fainting xnakbangunbangunlagi for:


London almond, blueberry cheese tartlets, batang burok, dahlia, and butter cookies. Wallllaahh!


It’s a fasting month. And i'm doing it all alone. yeeahhaaa! 


Pray for me. J

No comments:

Post a Comment