Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WHAT DO WE HAVE THAT OTHERS JUST DON'T?

What do we have, that others just don’t?

I love living my life. I am happy. ~ Nick Vujicic

4.30 a.m- I cried.

I fell in love again.

I came to know his existence like 10 hell minutes ago. Call me nuts for posting twice a night but I can’t sit still. Nick vujicic is a special guy from Australia whom without scientifically diagnosed, was born without arms and legs. He is a man with a real passion in living the life to the fullest. He lives with real human spirit. He sucks the air with thankfulness to God. He even loves golfing!

You might wanna watch his inspirational touching story in youtube. No you should you must.

Or is it just me who is left untold about this beautiful man?


Love, stay wherever you are. Do not jump or fall down, because you’re already in there. It is me who need to step up like you did.

May Allah grant this great guy His Divine Guidance. MasyaAllah.. 

2 comments:

  1. i've wathced a tv show about him before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.i heard tht he shwed up in oprah once. isn't he just adorable!

    ReplyDelete