Monday, August 22, 2011

Why not HUMANITY?



 Diana ni sungguh berjiwa binatang- mama

Giggling. Lol I love tht term- berjiwa binatang. As harsh as you might’ve interpreted, that is just as truly as what I’ve thought of myself. This is another post about the cat fyi.

Meet Wawa, my cat.



We found her wounded at my stepmother’s office lounge at Machang and we brought her back home. She made a ridiculously fast recovery along the whole petting and right now I shall say- she’s eating my potato chips. Lol. This giant girl has always been my silent fan and sister of mine, except when she’s hungry. Wawa obviously has left a great impact on my acceptance of what life can really offer. Doubt not, she came before some people I met who’re hmm, let just say literally- yea, not as good as her. So here’s the credit: wawa’s innate nature would always be somewhat better than that of humans’. And why is tht? Well, simply these are some little instinctive things that actually put me below this stinky girl.

Wawa didn’t cry when her injury was exceedingly painful, neither when we put the paste onto her wounded back.

She wakes me up every single morning-Allah’s inspiration I think regardless of her annoying snoozing sleep back at each night (and this should tell that she sleeps besides my sensitive eardrum!)

Wawa is also quite a good mice catcher. You see? She’s not eating our food for free. She works!

I guess maturity would also be fair to her. When I was pissed off over someone, or I lost some precious things, or when I was like extremely girang, I will lambung-lambung her up to the ceiling okay exegerating, she will be like- hum.. do as you wish, like I care. Seriously she did. Her blurred face tells it all. Great, she really takes after me. Haha.

She’s never been hypocrite when it comes to life. Wawa, just like the other cats in the world, when hungry she would ask for food. When she gets some, she eats. When she’s full, she licks one of her front paws, thanking the owner. Isn’t that what we people call as sincerity and blissfulness? Subhanalah!

Can't you see why? After all, Wawa is just another cat.




No comments:

Post a Comment