Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meowwwww... :3

Assalamualaykum!

Now I’m on my bed. Still in the mood for Eid. Hehe. Well, actually, there’s something weird happening inside my room tht I’d like to share with you.*tetiba

Na, not talking bout ghost don’t worry.

It's my cat, Wawa.

Every morning since we brought her home, since the petting; can’t really remember the year but you know, she wakes us up at like, 5.30 am. I’m speaking literal. She’s inspired I think. She’s somehow a fury natural alarm for the whole family sent by God.

How does she wake us up? : Meowing right beside my ear, sometimes above my mouth/nose, so close that I can smell her stinky breath. Sometimes she will paw paw the door-and by paw paw I mean slamming hehe. It’s crazy, huh. Macam seolah-olah Tuhan hantar dia untuk gerak subuh pula. MasyaAllah..

Pernah dengar cerita lalat buzzing near someone who's doing hajj each time the muazzin calls for prayer? I think it's kinda same.

To You who're currently reading this, THANK YOU. Xie Xie Allah!

:)







3 comments:

  1. nice entry. salam kenal.. free2 lawat blog sy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kucing nenek kita pun selalu kejut dia subuhh :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. raziq: thx will do insyaAllah..
    kina: yeke kina! masyaAllah.. patutla kucing ni binatang kesayangan Rasulullah.. :')

    ReplyDelete